Just for you: Second Shot at Microsoft Certification

SecondShot

Microsoft Learning has had an offer in market since August 5th called Second Shot. You can ‘take a certification exam, if you fail, you get a second chance for free.’ Microsoft Learning is about to sweeten the offer.

Tomorrow, Wednesday 10/15,  there will be an additional reward on top of Second Shot. It provides value for customers who not only fail, but also PASS their certification exam. It’s a limited time offer and available worldwide.

Second Shot now offers two incentives to get certified!

Today, Second Shot provides the benefit of a free retake if you fail a Microsoft Certification exam.

From October 15 – December 31, 2008, you will also be rewarded for passing the exam!

If you pass, you can now use the Second Shot offer to enjoy 25% off a different exam!

The Offer – 3-easy steps :

1. Register for Second Shot offer and sit for the exam by December 31, 2008!

2. If you fail the exam you will receive a free retake exam that can be utilized until June 30, 2009

3. If you Pass, you will get 25% off a second exam.  You have until February 28, 2009 to utilize the discounted exam.

Note: If you pass the first exam but fail your 25% off second exam, you will not get a free retake on your second exam.

Cheers,

JaAG

1. denkizer says:

Hello to all,

My name is Kenny and I just joined this forum when I was looking for some help with a question. It seems like a very useful forum. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I look forward to being here.

Be Safe,

denkizer

2. Jimmy says:

3. warez says:

The views expressed in this blog are those of the individual and do not necessarily represent those of Microsoft

4. Asif Ali Khan says:

Sir, i want to do certifications in MS CRM (complete package) but i do not know that which institute offers this certifications cources in Pakistan Karachi. Kindly tell me the location and web site link as well as contact number of that institute who offers MS CRM certifications in Karachi pakistan becaus ei live in Karachi pakistan. I will be waiting for your early response. Mt hoemail id is:

khanasif81@hotmail.com

Thanks & Regards

ASIF ALI KHAN

5. Hiba says:

Sir, i want to do certifications in MS CRM and SQL(complete package) but i do not know that which institute offers this certifications cources in Pakistan Karachi. Kindly tell me the location and web site link as well as contact number of that institute who offers MS CRM certifications in Karachi pakistan because i live in Karachi pakistan. I will be waiting for your early response. my email address is:

habiba.zaidi@gmail.com

6. Sir, i want to do certifications in MS Dynamics CRM (complete package)and MS Dynamics AX(Axapta)Financials, but i do not know that which institute offers this certifications cources in Pakistan Karachi. Kindly tell me the location and web site link as well as contact number of that institute who offers MS CRM certifications in Karachi pakistan becaus ei live in Karachi pakistan. I will be waiting for your early response. Mt hoemail id is

mfmujtaba@gmail.com

7. samir says:

I want to learn about MS Dynamics Nav. Kindly let me know if anyone working in Dynamics, I live in Karachi pakistan. I will be waiting for your early response. Mt hotmail id is:

samir_46@hotmail.com

Thanks & Regards

Samir

8. Adeel says:

@Pakistanis…

Hello guys,

MS CRM certification also requires some professional experience on the said product. You may pass the examination without having the professional experience but can not get the complete knowledge of the CRM product. Do you have any professional experience ?? Feel free to contact me in case of any queries

Regards,