What’s New in this Release?
- E-mail Provider documentation – Have you wanted to know about creating a custom e-mail provider? This all new section gives you the basics!
- Customization file reference – This newly completed section describes the details you need when working with the form and saved query sections of the customization file.
- Updated Plug-in sample code – We have rewritten the sample plug-ins to use Dynamic Entity. For more information, refer to these blog posts.
- Using CRM URLs and the PrependOrgName function – This topic talks about constructing URLs for different deployment types. The PrependOrgName function helps you create the correct URL for on-premise deployments.
- New sample code – As always, we’ve added more sample code.
- Check the Release History table for a complete list of updates and additions to this release.
Send Us Your Feedback
We appreciate hearing from you. To send your feedback, click the following link and type your comments in the message body. Note that the subject-line information is used to route your feedback. If you remove or modify the subject line we may be unable to process your feedback.