I’m pleased to announce that the second update to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Implementation Guide is now available!
In our commitment to provide continuous publishing to our customers and partners, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Implementation Guide update 4.2.0, contains the following:
- Over 30 corrections and revisions.
- 3 new topics.
- Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server on multiple computers (using NLB)
- Deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook with Systems Management Server 2003
- Configure an Organization Database for SQL Server 2005 Database Mirroring
- A change summary sheet that describes each correction and addition as well as its relative location in each guide.
To verify that you viewing the latest version, open any of the guide document files, and then on the title page (the first page of the document) in the lower left-hand corner the revision number is displayed. Again, the most current release is 4.2.0.
The change summary sheet is a separate document included in the package. The document file name is v4_2_0_ChangeSummary.doc.
Get the latest version today at www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=1ceb5e01-de9f-48c0-8ce2-51633ebf4714&DisplayLang=en
Reminder: All new topics are published to the Resource Center before being added to an update to the IG. To view this content and more like it early, visit http://rc.crm.dynamics.com/rc/regcont/en_us/opdefault.aspx?page=settings or click Resource Center in the application and then in the left navigation bar click Settings.