Integrating CRM using SQL Integration Services (SSIS)

Today we welcome our guest blogger CRM MVP Darren Liu from the Crowe company.

Many Microsoft Dynamics CRM (MSCRM) implementations involved integration with other systems. When I think of integrations between systems, the common approaches pop up immediately in my mind are BizTalk, Scribe or to write a custom integration framework using the CRM Software Development Kit (SDK).

By working with Darren Hubert, Solution Architect from the Microsoft National Service Pursuit Team in my last project, I have discovered another approach that I encourage you to consider in the your integration project which involves using SQL Integration Services (SSIS) to integrate with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.

SSIS is a platform for building data integration solutions and it is a service that runs on the SQL Server. SSIS replaces the existing Data Transformation Services (DTS), which was introduced to the market as a component of SQL Server 7.0, and runs a unique package which stores the design of an ETL (Extraction -> Transformation -> Load) process.

Because SSIS in SQL 2005 was difficult to connect to Web Services by default, I did not spend much time into my research for my previous integration projects. Thanks again to Darren Hubert and his friends, who showed me a work around using a CRM proxy class in my last project. I was able to successfully integrate CRM 4.0 using SSIS. Here I would like to share with all of you on what I have learned so that you can leverage it on your next CRM integration projects.

Before we get started, here’s the list of requirements:

• SQL Server 2005 Standard/Enterprise Edition with SQL Integration Service Installed
  • Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0/4.0
  • Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition
  • CRM SDK , C# and VB.Net knowledge

In this blog, I will use a simple example to show you how to send contact data stored in a SQL database to MSCRM 4.0 via CRM Web Services using SSIS.

Source Data

The source data is from the data from the other system that you would like to send to the CRM system. You source data can be a text file, an Access database, an Oracle database, etc… In this example, I will create a simple Contacts table in a SQL database that’s already existed in environment.

Source Table: Contacts

First Name

Last Name

Email Address

1: CREATE TABLE [dbo].[Contacts](
   2:     [ContactId] [int] IDENTITY(1,1) NOT NULL,
   3:     [FirstName] [varchar](50) NULL,
   4:     [LastName] [varchar](50) NULL,
   5:     [Phone] [varchar](50) NULL,
   6:     [Email] [varchar](50) NULL,
   8: (
   9:     [ContactId] ASC
  11: ) ON [PRIMARY]
  12: GO
  14: INSERT INTO Contacts (FirstName, LastName, Phone, Email)
  15: VALUES ('John','Smith','312-888-8888','')
  17: INSERT INTO Contacts (FirstName, LastName, Phone, Email)
  18: VALUES ('Darren','Liu','312-999-9999','')
  20: INSERT INTO Contacts (FirstName, LastName, Phone, Email)
  21: VALUES ('Adam','Johnson','312-555-5555','')
  22: GO

Create CRM Proxy Class

The SSIS framework provides a Web Service Task which executes a Web Service method, however it’s difficult to use. To reduce the complexity of the SSIS integration with CRM, generate a CRM Proxy class using Visual Studio. This will make the integration process much smoother and you will encounter less road blocks.

Start a New C# Class Library Project

• Create a project name “CRM.Proxy”

Sign the Project

• Right click on the project and select “Properties”.
  • Click on “Signing” tab and check the “Sign the assembly” checkbox.
  • Select “<New>” from “Choose a strong name key file” dropdown.
  • Give it a name for the Key. In this example, I use “integration” as my key name.

• Click OK.

Add CRM Web Services

Add CRM Web Service and CRM Discovery Service to the CRM.Proxy project. Visual Studio will automatically run WSDL.exe in the background to create a proxy class for these two CRM Web Services which we will use later on in building the SSIS package.

• Right click on Crm.Proxy project in the solution pane, then select “Add Web Reference…”.
  • In the URL text box, type in the CRM Web Service URL and give “CrmSdk” as the Web reference name. My CRM Web Service URL in this example is http://localhost:5555/mscrmservices/2007/CrmService.asmx

• Compile the Crm.Proxy Project in Release Mode.

Deploy CRM Proxy Class to SSIS

In order to use the Crm.Proxy library in our SSIS package, we need to GAC the Crm.Proxy.dll and also copy the Crm.Proxy.dll to the .Net Framework 2.0 folder. The default location of the .Net Framework folder is C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\Framework\v2.0.50727.

To GAC the Crm.Proxy.dll, you can simply drag and drop the dll file to C:\Windows\assembly folder.

Create SSIS Package

Start a New Integration Service Project

After creating the project, follow the steps below to setup the SSIS package.

• Rename Package.dtsx to Contact.dtsx.
  • Right click on Data Source in the Solution Pane and then select “New Data Source”.
  • Follow the instruction on the wizard to create a database connection to the database contains your source data. In this example, I named my data source “CRMDB”.

• Right click on Connection Managers pane to add a “New Connection From Data Source…”.

Add Control Flow Items

Drag and drop “Data Flow Task” from the Toolbox to the Control Flow Design Pane.

Add Data Flow Items

Double click on the Data Flow Task item and it will take you the Data Flow Design Pane. In here we will specify the source data and also write script to send data to CRM.

Specify Source Data

• Drag and drop OLE DB Data Source to the design pane.
  • Double click OLE DB Source to open up the OLE DB Source Editor.
  • Select “CRMDB” from the OLE DB Connection Manager drop down box.
  • Select “Table or view” from Data Access Mode drop down box.
  • Select “Contacts” from Name of the table or the view drop down box.
  • Click OK.

Setup Script Component

• Drag and drop Script Component to the design pane.
  • Select Transformation and then click OK.

• Double click the script component to open up the Script Transformation Editor.
  • Select the column that you would like to send to MSCRM from the Input Column window. In this example, I selected FirstName, LastName, Phone and Email.

• Remove Output in the Inputs and Outputs section since we are not output anything in this example.

• Click on the Script tab, click on Design Script button. Visual Studio for Applications windows should open.

Add CRM Proxy Class to SSIS

Since we generated and GAC the Crm.Proxy library in the step above, we will add a reference to the proxy class in this step.

• Right click on Reference and select “Add Reference…”.
  • Select Crm.Proxy from the list of the .Net components and then click Add.

clip_image028 clip_image030

Coding the Package

In order to complete the script, we also need to add the following reference: System.Web.dll, System.Web.Services.dll and System.Xml.dll. Then add the following imports statement

Imports Crm.Proxy.CrmSdk
Imports System.Xml
Imports System.Web.Services

Lastly, copy and paste the following code to the ScriptMain section:

1: Public Class ScriptMain
   2:     Inherits UserComponent
   3:     Dim Service As CrmService
   5: Public Overrides Sub Input0_ProcessInputRow(ByVal Row As Input0Buffer)
   7:      ‘Create Contact object
   8:         Dim contact As New contact()
  10:         contact.firstname = Row.FirstName
  11:         contact.lastname = Row.LastName
  12:         contact.telephone1 = Row.Phone
  13:         contact.emailaddress1 = Row.Email
  15:         Service.Create(contact)
  16:     End Sub
  18:     Public Overrides Sub PreExecute()
  19:         MyBase.PreExecute()
  21:         ‘Create CRM Service
  22:         Service = New CrmService()
  23:         Service.Credentials = System.Net.CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials
  24:         Service.Url = "http://localhost:5555/MSCrmServices/2007/CrmService.asmx"
  25:         Dim token As New CrmAuthenticationToken()
  27:         ‘In this example, my organization name is MicrosoftCRM
  28:         token.OrganizationName = "MicrosoftCRM"
  29:         Service.CrmAuthenticationTokenValue = token
  30:         Service.PreAuthenticate = True
  31:     End Sub
  33: End Class

Execute the SSIS Package

After done coding the SSIS package, right click on the Contact.dtsx package and then select Execute Package. After the package executed successfully, we should see the records in MSCRM.

Deploy SSIS Package

After successfully test the package, deploying the package is pretty easy. Just follow the steps below.

• Right click on the CRM Integration project and the select Properties.
  • Click on the Deployment Utility tab and set Create Deployment Utility to True.

• Recompile the CRM Integration project. You should now see CRM Integration.SSISDeploymentManifest in the bin\Deployment folder.
  • Double click on CRM Integration.SSISDeploymentManifest and follow the wizard to deploy the SSIS package.

After the package is deployed to your SQL server, setup a SQL agent job to execute the package according to your integration time interval.

That’s it! Hopefully you have gotten the idea of how to leverage the power of SSIS to send data to CRM. In the example here, I only demonstrated how to create records in CRM. In the actual integration implementation, you will also need to consider how to update/delete/link records, and also error handling. I hope this will help you in your next CRM integration project.

Darren Liu

1. caims says:

It is a great way to import data into mscrm!

2. jason says:

If i had to make 100’s of batch updates to CRM, would I be better of using the CRM object model to update the db or use the web service?  Can the CRM web services handle 100’s of updates simultaneously?

Thanks for your help and this good article.

3. I have been using a similar approach.

However if your project aims at doing:

1. a create for new entries in your source and

2. an update for all existing entries using fresh data from the source…

a problem occurs when you have 10K entries or more since doing a direct update on the CRM database clearly outperforms doing the same update through the webservice interface.

Please observe that you should NEVER EVER create entries in the CRM database, its a BIG NoNo, do that and you will burn in hell. In the case of doing updates that is not recommended by the Microsoft team, however I’ve been doing it for 2 years now in a number of CRM implementations without any problems what so ever.

My approach uses 2 dataflows, one for creating an instance of the entity that you are working with, and a second dataflow that only does updates.

If there is a unique identifier present in your source data you could use this approach.

Let me explain…

Lets say that you are working with the Account entity and have something like social security number. Do an inner join between the source data and the Account table in the CRM database using a Merge Join shape and fetch the AccountId. If the join does not yield an AccountId (AccountId = NULL) would mean that a new entry has been added to your data source that is not present in the Accounts table. Use this information in a Conditional split, define an output that only contains source entries that are not present in CRM and then do a create using Darrens solution as described above.

In the second dataflow read your source data do the same inner join as in the first dataflow and then do an update on the CRM tables involved using a OleDb destination shape. NOTE: when you do the update remember to include a WHERE statement using the AccountId fetched from CRM.

Schedule your package in SSIS and create a job in the SQL Agent, then specify a schedule for the job so that it runs when you want it to.

This is a feasible approach if you want a fast solution that runs on a dialy/hourly basis doing both creates and updates the data in CRM.

As this is my first blog entry EVER, I hope that someone can make use of it. I relise that it’s a bit cluttered. Good luck everone!

4. Or Hiltch says:

Nice idea. This approach of using SDK via SSIS would be useful mainly becaus of the benefits SSIS gives you for parsing the input.

Still, SDK creations are not a feasible solution by any means for scheduled integration tasks in large scale (I learned it the hard way after I had to rewrite projects because of the slow performance of the SDK). For that you should replace the sdk part with execute script tasks that insert/update from middle tables. It might be unsupported but it seems to be the best option.

5. Marcos says:

Very nive article!!! I found it very interesting because I’m learning SSIS to integrate and keep synchronized my developments in GP with some entities in CRM.

6. Marcos says:

I’ve tried this solution, but I get the error described below. I don’t know what’s wrong.

Can you help me please? Thanks

"Server was unable to process request.

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)

at Crm.Proxy.CrmSdk.CrmService.Create(BusinessEntity entity)

at ScriptComponent_27fde95cbc6a4efcb88cd55a12cc0d04.ScriptMain.Input0_ProcessInputRow(Input0Buffer Row)

at ScriptComponent_27fde95cbc6a4efcb88cd55a12cc0d04.UserComponent.Input0_ProcessInput(Input0Buffer Buffer)

at ScriptComponent_27fde95cbc6a4efcb88cd55a12cc0d04.UserComponent.ProcessInput(Int32 InputID, PipelineBuffer Buffer)

at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ScriptComponentHost.ProcessInput(Int32 inputID, PipelineBuffer buffer)"

7. Alex says:

Hello together,

thanks giving me idea how to get the migration done, but i get a similar failure:

bei System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)

bei System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)

bei CRM.Proxy.CrmSdk.CrmService.Execute(Request Request)

bei ScriptComponent_2960c719f4304f45bebd2500037e9e67.ScriptMain.Eingabe0_ProcessInputRow(Eingabe0Buffer Row) in dts://Scripts/ScriptComponent_2960c719f4304f45bebd2500037e9e67/ScriptMain:Zeile 36.

bei ScriptComponent_2960c719f4304f45bebd2500037e9e67.UserComponent.Eingabe0_ProcessInput(Eingabe0Buffer Buffer) in dts://Scripts/ScriptComponent_2960c719f4304f45bebd2500037e9e67/ComponentWrapper:Zeile 29.

bei ScriptComponent_2960c719f4304f45bebd2500037e9e67.UserComponent.ProcessInput(Int32 InputID, PipelineBuffer Buffer) in dts://Scripts/ScriptComponent_2960c719f4304f45bebd2500037e9e67/ComponentWrapper:Zeile 21.

bei Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ScriptComponentHost.ProcessInput(Int32 inputID, PipelineBuffer buffer)

System: CRM 3.0

Task script:

Imports System

Imports System.Data

Imports System.Math

Imports Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.Wrapper

Imports Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Runtime.Wrapper

Imports Crm.Proxy.CrmSdk

Imports System.Xml

Imports System.Web.Services

Public Class ScriptMain

Inherits UserComponent

Dim Service As New CrmService()

Public Overrides Sub Eingabe0_ProcessInputRow(ByVal Row As Eingabe0Buffer)

Service.Credentials = System.Net.CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials

Service.Url = "http://localhost:5555/MSCrmServices/2006/CrmService.asmx&quot;

Dim product As New product()

= Row.ARTBEZ

product.productnumber = Row.MASKENKEY

Dim target As New TargetCreateProduct()

target.Product = product

Dim create As New CreateRequest()

create.Target = target

End Sub

End Class

Could anybody help?

Thanks in advance.

8. Alex says:

Is there any solution for the problem above?

Thanks in advance.

9. vladimir.ljubibratic says:

Same issue as described above – Server was unable to process request. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

10. If your looking at speeding up your integrations with SSIS and Dynamics GP with CRM you should take a peak at the Dynamics GP SSIS Toolkit at

11. If your looking at speeding up your integrations with SSIS and Dynamics GP with CRM you should take a peak at the Dynamics GP SSIS Toolkit at

12. SSIS4CRM says:

The SSIS4CRM Proxy Generator helps you do all off this procedure from a nice tool.

All you need to do is install the SSIS4CRM Proxy Generator , load it, provide the URL for your MscrnService.asmx or MetadtatService.asmx and the tool will read al the schema from this location, create a class library, compile it, give it a strange name, save it to the .Net folder on your computer and write it into the GAC.

Now all you have to do is reference the DLL from the SSIS script component and use it.

13. setras says:

Great article Darren, thank you.

Marcos, Alex, and Vladimir:

I also was encountering the Pipeline Buffer error noted above.  My CRM deployment was configured over port 5555.

To resolve the issue I added the entry MaxUserPort to the CRM web Server registry  as detailed in the following Microsoft Support Article

Hope this helps.

14. SSIS4CRM says:

I made a tool that helps generates the DLL required to use from SSIS script component to write Microsoft SDK code. You can download this too for free from this location

15. Pam@Teccora says:

This worked nicely on my dev box.  However in production i am getting an authentication error.  any ideas?

16. sjh says:

We are currently running CRM 4.0 and SQL Server 2005.  I have a request to load customer account and product information from our ERP system to the CRM.  I noticed a comment above to never create entries but doing updates even though it is not supported will work fine.

Can I create entries and do updates and deletes or is there a preferred method for doing this?

Is SSIS the best way to accomplish the task?

17. Payungsak Aramvuttanagul says:

This is easy way for import to CRM entity.

prerequesit : SSIS + .NET

18. KS says:

I am used the above method successfully on my development environment, but I am now trying to release on to the client server.

On the client server the package can not find the proxy.dll file.

Any ideas where I should place this, or do you have to create the dll and the package locally?

19. Jeff W says:

This article seems great for pushing data to CRM, however is it possible to do something similar for pulling information from CRM? I’ve looked and there seems to be very little online about getting CRM data out an into other systems using the web services.

Maybe I’m missing something.

20. Peter says:

Great article

I would also like info on exporting data from CRM eg when a new account ois created would like to export account number, name, etc to an external database to then upload into GP or other. Any suggestions ?

21. Shanmugam says:

Hello everybody,

I’m Shanmugam, new in this blog and also CRM, when i tried this solution, but I get the error described below. I don’t know what’s wrong.

Can you help me please? Thanks

Script Component: Runtime Error:-

Script Component has encountered an exception in user code:

Project name: SC_d7c1f95c7a6a4049a6cfeec1b58e20a0

The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized.

at CRM.Proxy.CrmSdk.CrmService.Create(BusinessEntity entity)

at ScriptMain.Input0_ProcessInputRow(Input0Buffer Row)

at UserComponent.Input0_ProcessInput(Input0Buffer Buffer)

at UserComponent.ProcessInput(Int32 InputID, PipelineBuffer Buffer)

So Plz anybody Help me…..

22. shanmugammsc says:

Its Very Urgent Plz Help me quick,

System Requirement :-

MS CRM 4.0

SQL Server 2008 SSIS

that above article is not working for this specification. How to Use this plz tell me …

23. jack jones says:

Darren, I get to about 4000 – 5000 records inserted, in the contact entity, using your example, and then I GET this error every time

in my SSIS package:  (I have 50,000 records to insert!)

Please Help!

– Jack

[Script Component [945]] Error: System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 400: Bad Request.    at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ScriptComponentHost.HandleUserException(Exception e)    at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ScriptComponentHost.ProcessInput(Int32 inputID, PipelineBuffer buffer)    at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ManagedComponentHost.HostProcessInput(IDTSManagedComponentWrapper90 wrapper, Int32 inputID, IDTSBuffer90 pDTSBuffer, IntPtr bufferWirePacket)

24. Halldor Johannson says:

Jack Jones,

If it always fails on the same record you should double check the data for that record if it is ok.

If it is random between 4000-5000 the problem might be related to the connection being cutoff after a set amount of time this started happening in crm 4, if you are using the CRMWebService inserting then check your connection class and add the following line "YOURCRMWebServiceNAME.UnsafeAuthenticatedConnectionSharing = true;" make sure that once you are finished importing to put this value to false as this can pose a security risk.

And ofcourse use at your own risk 8)

25. Darren Liu says:

You might want to reduce your SSIS thread to 2 instead of 5. Also please check out a blog post by my friend Luke on increasing the sockets and decrease the tcp time waited delay on the server. It should help you resolving the web service issue.

Regarding to doing this in SQL 2008, you might not need the Proxy class since you can call web service in a component.

26. Maxim says:

Great post. Thanks a lot.

By the way can somebody tell me – can I use such approach to export data (for example accounts or contacts) from CRM 4.0?

27. BHogan says:

Does anyone know if this approach works with CRM Online? A webservice is a webservice … right?

28. Mona Salama says:

Great article but is there is away to export from MS CRM into my Database ?

29. kjo says:

Is it possible to map sql data according to the ownership of the records and then import them into ms crm. Or is is possible to map multiple data tables to a single entity using SSIS??

30. I have noticed that some of you are having trouble getting data out of CRM. I’m writing this with those of you in mind that have the task of keeping another system in synch with CRM, (i.e. CRM then being the Source and some other system being the Target).

For those of you that are in the position that CRM is not the main source of data (like in a company where data changes are performed in two systems, in my case ADAM and CRM), the first option discussed below is in my opinion the right choice despite the drawbacks.

Those of you that are in the sticky situation where data is changed in multiple systems (more than two) then I would advise you to turn your sights to the concept of Master Data Management, which is a totally different approach.

I’ve tried a number of approaches when identifying the data set that has changed in my customers CRM system (i.e. the delta), mostly using SSIS and a CRM proxy class as proposed by Darren.

The main issue here is that CRM is not very good at pushing data (or rather entries) that has changed.

I propose three alternatives:

(If anyone has other ideas, please share this with the resst of us 😉

1. (push approach)

Have a CRM programmer create workflows that pushes changes out of CRM and perform updates in the Target system through the target systems webservice.

This solution (having CRM push data directly into the Target) a suboptimal approach with regard to system integration best practices since this type of integration pattern is known as point to point, which is OK if you’re doing a simple integration soultion, but it will clutter up pretty quickly and you’ll end up with a spaggetti integration scenario.

If your Target does not have a webservice, then what you could do is to have the workflow write CRM entries to a change-table and then use SSIS from there on to the Target via OleDb or ODBC.

This can also be done by creating a plug-in, instead of a workflow, that runs when data is changed in CRM.

Remember that if CRM pushes changed data into a table into your change table, for SSIS to chrunch on and do the final step of porting data into the Target, it would be wise to only push the entity ID (AccountId, ContactId etc), and then have SSIS select from the change table and doing a distinct select (Like: SELECT distinct(AccountId) FROM dbo.YOURCHANGETABLE), so that multiple changes on the same Contact or Account only result in one single update on the Target system. SSIS then fetches fresh CRM data (including all relevant columns, even those that have not changed, otherwise you would have to implement delta analysis on column level) based on the ID in the change table and updates the Target.

2. (push approach)

Another approach that came into play with SQL Server 2008 is CDC/CDT, Change Data Capture/Change Data Tracking. (For info please visit:

This option is a good choice if you do not have extensive knowledge of the inner workings of CRM.

CDC would then push data changes into tracking tables which SSIS reads from.

Use CDC if you want to track changes on column level (if you want to know exactly which column has changed, the value before change and value after change, this could be useful for audit-trail or logging purposes). Use CDT if it’s enough for you just to know which entries that have been changed in CRM.

3. (pull + delta analysis)

The third approach would be to have a SSIS package run periodically, and always keep a complete set of CRM data in intermediary tables, and the use the data set from last run and do a complete delta analysis with current CRM data using conditional splits or in code in a script component, in order to find out

which entries have changed in CRM.

This approach works fine in theory but its not really straight forward to implement this in SSIS. I ended up with a huge SSIS package with suboptimal performance once running in the production environment.

Best regards and good luck!

31. David Withers says:

Does anyone have the code converted to C#?

32. A little more on Change tracking.

This article discusses change tracking in SQL 2005. This might do the trick of pushing changes out of CRM (or rather SQL Server).

I haven’t tested it, but it seems to be promising 😉

33. DV says:

I tried the same apporach in SSIS script task to import the data into CRM. But in my 64 bit system i am getting the following error:

Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1).

error CS0001: Internal compiler error (0xc00000fd)

error CS0003: Out of memory

System.Exception {System.InvalidOperationException}

Please suggest.

34. Anne says:

Nice post! This helped me get started with my integration project (newbie!).

I run the above and get a success on finish, but ‘wrote 0 rows’.  I put a debug on the Data Flow Path between the OLE DB Source and the Script component, and see all the records that are getting pushed/passed to the Script component. But yet 0 rows are written.  I can set this to push 1 row of data and it works fine.

Any ideas?

35. Jena says:

If I run the SSIS package through a SQL JOB, I am getting the following error(FYI… running Package from developme is working fine):

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘CRM.Proxy, Version=, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1161469184bd9e00’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Please help.

36. Martin says:

Bit late here, but never mind. For those getting problems "System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'CRM.Proxy…", just copying the dll to windowsassembly is not sufficient; you have to use GACUTIL to get it properly in the GAC when moving it to another machine.

37. Kamal says:

This is a great article.  I was wondering what the benefit of making a CRM.Proxy library for the web services vs. adding a web reference to the web services in the integration service project is?