As many of you may already have heard or read, today Microsoft is announcing the General Availability of its hosted and managed CRM offering, Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM Online, in North America. As a member of the product marketing team, I’m proud to be a part of this release and I want to share a few quick, helpful links for those of you that want to learn more about and experience this service ->
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Webcast – premiering April 22nd is a new 20-minute Webcast with a wealth of information and insight from Microsoft leaders, CRM industry thought leaders, and successful Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online customers. Here’s a rundown of who and what is featured in the Webcast –
- Introduction by Steve Ballmer, CEO of Microsoft Corporation
- "The Importance of Customer Relationship Management" by Martha Rogers, globally recognized leader in customer strategy and relationship marketing, and founding partner of The Peppers & Rogers Group
- "What Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Can Do for Your Business" by Brad Wilson, General Manager, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Division
- Success stories from two Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online customers
- And see a demonstration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online from Bill Patterson, Director, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
Also, don’t miss the cameo role early in the Webcast from comedian Pat Cashman, an Almost Live! alumnus (and childhood hero of mine) as he hits the streets and asks what I hope would be a very simple question for most of our avid blog-readers…
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 30-Day Free trial – C’mon, this is just great! The offer allows curious companies to sign up and then sign in to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online for free for 30 days. Trial users can input data, build workflows, customize form fields and reports, peruse the articles in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Resource Center, and otherwise explore the service. All trial customers who become smitten can quickly and easily convert their trial to a full subscription, bringing their data with them.
Partner 12 Month Demo Environment Offer – Partners that want to get up to speed on Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online can now sign up for one free year of access to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online. This offer gives partners free reign of a persistent demo environment to learn and demonstrate the benefits of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online. After twelve months, note that the offer (and therefore access to the demo environment) will expire and cannot be renewed.