This is one of coolest features which I like in CRM Titan 4.0. It gives us the ability to add attributes from Many-to-1 (Lookup) related entities to a grid. So, let’s briefly talk about this feature.
Adding a related Attribute to the Grid.
Let’s say you want a list all your Active Accounts and that you also want to know the City of your Account’s Primary Contacts. In CRM 3.0 you were only able to view Primary Attribute such as Full Name of the Contact in an Account View. You would do this in Titan 4.0 thusly:
1) Go to Accounts Grid. (Workplace --> Customers --> Account)
2) Click on Advance Find to launch a new page.
3) Select “My Active Accounts” from the “Use Saved View” drop down.
4) Click on Edit Columns button.
5) Select Add Columns
6) Select Primary Contact (Contact) from the Record Type drop down list
7) Scroll down the list and select Address 1: City checkbox and click on OK button
8) By default, the attribute you selected would appear as the last column of the View. To change the location as to where it should be placed, you can use Left or Right Arrows buttons.
9) Click on OK button.
10) Click on 'Save As', enter a view Name like “My Active Accounts – with Related Entity Column” and click on OK again.
11) Now, click on Find button from the 'Advance Find' window.
12) You would see the City of the Primary Contact for Account. Note: this column is listed as Address 1: City (Primary Contact) in the grid below.