Check out this month’s update of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK – version 4.0.2!
New or updated topics in the help file (CHM):
- ISV Extensibility Best Practices - New information about where to deploy custom code.
- Recurrence Pattern in Asynchronous Job Execution – A new topic about how to set the recurrence pattern for an asynchronous job.
- Workflow: Attributes and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Types - Updated information about the supported types for custom workflow activities.
- Enabling Duplicate Detection - Updated the information about the use of the isduplicatedetectionenabledforonlinecreateupdate property.
- Import File Entity Capabilities - Updated information about the correct ordering of messages for the import entity.
- Activity Party Entity Capabilities – New information about how to control which e-mail address should be used for sending or replying to e-mails.
- Programming Reference - Added information to incomplete topics and fixed broken links.
- What's New in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 - Added data management features to What's New topic.
Changes in the sample code folders:
- Added Data Binding sample code.
- Removed workflow tools and walkthroughs to reduce confusion. The workflow tools previously included in the SDK are not needed for custom workflow activities.
- Updated the readme file with late breaking information.
In addition to the download package, the documentation will be live on MSDN soon.
We’ve got more in the pipeline for future releases:
- More sample code, including custom workflow activities and data migration
- Additional walkthroughs
- Report writers guide
- E-mail provider extensibility
- Using the Outlook client SDK
- Updated XML reference documentation for the customization file
- And more!