Bio – Ajith Gande

I work as a Software Developer in Test Organization in Microsoft Dynamics CRM. I got my Masters in CSE from Univ. of Texas at Arlington. Before joining Microsoft I worked for few years in Verizon.  I owned the plug-in and Import/Export features in CRM 4.0 release.  I got married during the ship time of CRM Titian and working though the new changes in life J.

1. PluginRegistration tool v 2.0 Are you facing problems in registering plug-ins? Are you wondering if you

2. PluginRegistration tool v 2.0 Are you facing problems in registering plug-ins? Are you wondering if you

3. CRM 4.0 enhanced the concept of plug-ins (called callouts in earlier versions). Plug-in’s are now supported

4. Daniel says:

hi ajith

i cant register a plugin using the tools

could please help  me

5. I have made some minor upgrades to the Plug-in Registration v2.0 tool that is included in the Microsoft

6. I have made some minor upgrades to the Plug-in Registration v2.0 tool that is included in the Microsoft

7. I have made some minor upgrades to the Plug-in Registration v2.0 tool that is included in the Microsoft

8. Are you looking for best practices in plug-in development? Are you seeing data inconsistency and slow

9. Are you looking for best practices in plug-in development? Are you seeing data inconsistency and slow

10. Are you looking for best practices in plug-in development? Are you seeing data inconsistency and slow

11. Susan says:

Hi Ajith,

I had deployed a Plugin successfully using the Plugin registration tool version 2.1 on my production server earlier.

Now when I logged on the server to update the assembly dll , I am unable to do so.

Even I am not able to unregister the assembly .

I had registered the assembly on the database and also copied the files in the Server/bin directory of the CRm server.

The error I get is as below:

Unhandled Exception: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request.

Detail: <detail><error>

<code>0x80040216</code>

<description>An unexpected error occurred.</description>

<type>Platform</type>

</error></detail>

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)

at PluginRegistrationTool.CrmSdk.CrmService.Update(BusinessEntity entity)

at PluginRegistrationTool.RegistrationHelper.UpdateAssembly(CrmOrganization org, String pathToAssembly, CrmPluginAssembly assembly)

at PluginRegistrationTool.PluginRegistrationForm.btnRegister_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Please let me know if anyone has a solution as to how I can update the dll on the Production CRm server.

Thanks In Advance

12. Ravishankar says:

I too am facing the same issue. Ajith – Any Resolution to address this issue?

13. Bob Feller says:

I too have the same issue, has anybody got a resolution to this yet?

14. Bob Feller says:

I too have this issue. 2 days ago, it wor5ked, now i get the same error as above. Any resolutions to this yet?

15. Bob Feller says:

16. Mario says:

Hi Ajith,

I am trying to use the Data Import Wizard but am facing a problem at the login stage itself and cannot move ahead.  It asks for a username/password. Is it expecting a CRM userid? in which case userids do not have passwords in our implementation of the CRM as users are Windows authenticated and are not required to have passwords to get into the CRM. Or it expecting the userid of the Service Account used at the server side ?

Skip to main content