CRM List Web Part now supports the Windows SharePoint Services 3

I am happy to announce that the Microsoft Dynamics CRM team has re-released the List Web Part for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0. With this re-release the CRM List Web Part can now be installed on Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 systems.

This will allow customers to build web part pages that integrate the new functionality of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 to build comprehensive dashboards.

The List Web Part for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 provides a subset of the Microsoft CRM record list functionality. It allows users to view Microsoft CRM records as a list from a SharePoint dashboard, open records in Microsoft CRM 3.0 from the list, and connect Microsoft CRM Web Parts to filter different lists.

System requirements:

· Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0

· Microsoft Windows® SharePoint® Services (WSS) 2.0

· Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server (MOSS) 2007 32 bit version

· Microsoft® Windows® SharePoint® Services (WSS) 3.0 32 bit version

Download Link: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=bc9b3526-decf-4057-a530-91840c0d5401&DisplayLang=en

Note: As of right now the download page does not reflect the correct system requirements.

Thanks,

Rich Dickinson

1. petersjf says:

The list webpart works quite well.  One thing that I noticed was that it would not work until I did an IISReset on the SharePoint server.  I did see the instructions for doing IISReset if you changed certain things in CRM, however not applying to the installation of the WebPart.  It may be helpful to add that to the documentation.

2. Regan says:

Have there been any changes to the functionality of the webpart or has it just been updated so it will install under MOSS and WSS30?

3. El del CRM says:

En el bog del equipo de Microsoft CRM anuncian la disponibilidad del List Web Part , del que ya habíamos

4. ortiox says:

When I try to install the list webpart by double-clicking the msi package, I get the following error (taken from event log) that mentions a problem running a script:

"Product: List Web Part for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 — Error 1720. There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A script required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor.  Custom action displayVS script error -2146828279, Microsoft VBScript runtime error: Subscript out of range: ‘[number: 0]’ Line 61, Column 25,"

5. Javier says:

Will be released any list web part for MOSS/WSS 64 bit versions?

6. JCano says:

Will be there any webpart version for the MOSS/WSS x64 versions?

Thanks

7. Return Of The Mack… Firstly let me appologise for my four month absence, I do have some good reasons

Skip to main content