Microsoft CRM Certification

Do you want to stand apart from other IT personnel? Do you want to demonstrate your expertise with Microsoft CRM to colleagues, employers, clients, peers, and –most important – yourself? Have you considered taking the Microsoft Dynamics CRM certification?  Or, what it takes to become certified?

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certification can help you prove your technical skills, and lets you enjoy the benefits of certification including access to specific programs related to software licenses and related services.

Certification Requirements
The following certification designations are available for individuals:

• Pass one exam to become a Microsoft Certified Business Management Solution Specialist
• Pass a set of exams (some elective) to become a Microsoft Certified Business Management Solutions Professional
• There are also certification tracks for partner organizations. For more information regarding these certifications and certification requirements click here.

Benefits of Certification
Achieving a Microsoft CRM Certification allows you to:

• Evangelize skills and abilities to existing and prospective employers
• Expand your technical skills while preparing for certification
• Use certification credentials to screen potential employees
• In partnership with CareerBuilder.com, employers can post job openings and quickly find qualified professionals
• Specialize in a particular area of Microsoft Dynamics CRM

Also  check out the Training and Certification site to find answers to questions such as:

• How many exams are there to choose from? (quick answer is there are four specific CRM exams plus a list of about 15 other Microsoft exams (from which you select two)that count toward the Solutions Professional certification)
• How do I prepare for an exam? (see training options underneath)

Choose from several different forms of CRM training to help you prepare:

• eLearning
• Classroom Training

For more information, look for Learning Plans to outline the training options for each certification track and Exam Prep Guides for an overview of the exam content in the Training and Certification area of PartnerSource. Customers can find information regarding certification options on CustomerSource.

Lisa Higginbothem

1. When we’ll have a logo for the Microsoft Certified Business Management Solutions certifications?

2. John Carthy says:

The links to the respective CRM training resources in the above post don’t work. Could you fix these?

3. Prasanna Iyer says:

Hello

Please send me some materials for preparing CRM dynamics in sales and marketing.my mail id is prscool@gmail.com

4. Prasanna Iyer says:

Hello

5. Punit says:

Please let me know that is functional certifications are also available?

6. Ashwini Dube says:

7. Eswar Maven says:

Can anyone help me to write CRM 4.0 certification by doing practice by myself.Do anyone have some material related to CRM exams

8. zahidkarim says:

Please send me some materials for preparing CRM dynamics in sales and marketing.my mail id is: shaikh_m_tahir2007@yahoo.com

9. please send  me the materials for preparing CRM dynamics in sales and manufacturing.my email id is sunder.mishra@in.com

10. Moira Heath says:

Hey everyone,

If you want some additional tips and notes about the Microsoft CRM 4.0 Application exams, check out my blog: crm40cert.blogspot.com. I just took the exam and passed first time. Soon I will be starting studying for my Installation exam and will be blogging about that as well.

11. Shobha says:

Please provide information on the following Microsoft CRM Certification. I need to  be certified in it

12. Ganesh says:

I am Software Solutions Sales executive and wish to go into Microsoft CRM sales field.

I have sold many custom applications including customer made CRM projects from scratch. But now need to evengalize my skills into sales of Microsoft CRM. Please advice which certification (preferable a sales certification) will help.

Thanks

Ganesh

(email: gpoffice@rediffmail.com)

13. Dariusz says:

im new to microsoft crm im looking to change a career and want to start with Microsoft Dynamics CRM training where`s the best place to start what courses would really appreciate any help on that

14. Simon says:

Where can I learn this course? I mean web-link or location details. And how much does it cost in GBP? Thanks.

15. Mahesh says:

Hi,

I’ve been working as a MSCRM Support Associate in one of the IT Company for over 2 years now. Can you please let me know what my chances of doing a MSCRM Certification are?

Also, can you let me know where I could get more details like the Cost of Cert, available training manuals, Q-paper pattern, etc.

You can reach me at bv.mahesh.3221@gmail.com.

Thanks.

16. crm4.0 apps certification says:

Hi,

I am trying to do crm 4.0 applications certification, i am trying to take some practice tests before going for the exam. kindly help me out with this, if you know any sites where we can take free practice tests for ms crm. my mail id: surya.14sun@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Surya N

17. diwali143 says:

Hi this is diwali…Please provide information on the following exam 8911 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM. I need to  be certified in it

http//:www.kolamdesings.com