Did you know that there is a certified solutions program for Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM)? Well there is!
The “Microsoft Dynamics CRM version 3.0 Test for ISV Solutions” identifies applications that successfully integrate with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0. This specification was developed by Microsoft to define the requirements for a application to operate within a Microsoft Dynamics CRM V3.0 environment. The test specification is intended to ensure an application:
- Integrates with CRM 3.0 in a supported manner
- Does not cause the CRM 3.0 system to become unstable
- Does not corrupt the CRM 3.0 configuration
- Does not restrict the functionality of CRM 3.0
- Is likely to continue to function when CRM 3.0 is upgraded to a newer version
- Is likely to continue to function when a CRM 3.0 update or service pack is
This verification process for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 is intended to confirm that the application is implemented in a way that is consistent with the supported/unsupported customizations statements as documented in the CRM 3.0 Software Development Kit (SDK). For additional details on how to customize and extend Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 in a supported manner, please see the CRM 3.0 SDK documentation.
At this time, there are 15 verified solutions with 13 more in the pipeline. The current list of verified solutions is:
Microsoft Dynamics will continue to look at ways to increase the value of this verification program for Partners and Customers. You can expect exciting new announcements at the Worldwide Partner Conference in July for details.