Do you find yourself having manually to send out an email to each new CRM user with their login information? Try using an E-Mail Template and CRM’s Send Direct E-mail feature to speed things up.
In fact, CRM comes with two e-mail templates out of the box specifically for this purpose.
· Welcome E-Mail for New Users
· Welcome E-Mail for Users Who Are Upgrading Microsoft CRM.
The steps are pretty straightforward.
1. Click on the user(s) you wish to send the Welcome E-Mail to.
2. Click on the “Send Direct E-Mail” Icon.
3. Select the appropriate Welcome E-Mail template.
4. Change any send options.
5. Click Send.
That’s it! Your user(s) will get a nice piece of email goodness that includes the URL to the Microsoft CRM server. If you want to customize the template you can do that by going to Settings -> Templates -> E-Mail Templates.