Who Should Attend
MIX is for web designers and web developers representing top web sites, web start-ups, interactive agencies and other organizations that do business on the Web, including: frog design, Yahoo!, MySpace, Baidu, ESPN.com, Adobe, Digg, Facebook, schematic, Netflix, Fidelity, NASA, Amazon.com, and many, many more.
- Connect with Microsoft and industry thought-leaders in the web space
- Learn about the future of Microsoft’s web platform and tools
- Plan my company’s investment in technology
- Network with industry professionals
What’s New for MIX09
- Learn from and connect with more external speakers than ever before
- Explore key topics for web professionals, including user experience design methodologies, standards-based web development techniques and creating rich internet and client applications
- See the future of Microsoft’s web platform and tools, including Silverlight™, Internet Explorer®, Expression®, ASP.NET, Windows 7 and Windows Azure and others.
The Venetian Hotel, Las Vegas
- March 18 – 20, 2009
- Pre-Event Workshops March 17
Event Registration - $1395 USD
Workshops - $295 USD
Register by Feb 13 and receive $400 off event registration: use RSVP code MIX09offer