Commerce Server joint development partner Cactus Commerce is offering a 3-day instructor-led Commerce Server 2009 Developer Training Course on September 29 – October 1st, 2009 in Gatineau, Quebec, Canada.
The Microsoft Commerce Server 2009 Developer Training course is designed with ASP.Net developers in mind. Students will learn the why, what and how of working with Commerce Server 2009 in a balanced format of ‘presentation, discussion and hands-on labs’. On completion of the course, students will have the knowledge to develop e-commerce solutions using the Commerce Server 2009 platform.
What You Will Learn:
• What is Commerce Server 2009?
• Commerce Server 2009 Architecture
• How to Install and Deploy
• Commerce Server Core Systems
o Catalog System
o Marketing System
o Order System
o Profile System
• Multi-Channel Commerce Foundation
o Real Time CRUD Operations
o Operation Sequences
o Extending Commerce Foundation
• SharePoint Commerce Services
o Contemporary Site
o Web Parts
o Extensibility Kit
• Working with Commerce Server Staging
• Integration with Line of Business Systems
• Data Warehouse and Analytics
Who Should Attend:
Microsoft® SharePoint is an asset, but not mandatory.
Throughout the course, students will participate in multiple hands-on labs to help ensure that they can apply the knowledge gained on the ‘why’, ‘what’ and ‘how’ of each topic discussed. Examples of labs include:
• 2-tier Installation
• Calling the API
• Extending the API
• Customizing an Out-of-the-box Web Part using XSLT
• Creating a new page using Web Parts
• Modifying the skin of the Contemporary Site
• Creating a Staging Project
More details on the upcoming Commerce Server 2009 Developer Training will be made available in the upcoming weeks, stay tuned!
To receive further information about training sessions at Cactus, please email email@example.com to be included on the mailing list.