Please click on links below to read about new Commerce Server deployments.
- Commerce Server chosen to support company’s expected online growth post NFL licensing deal. Tervis Tumbler, the niche drinkware company, turned to MethodFactory and Microsoft Commerce Server 2007 to manage online content, improve order processing via integration with the company’s ERP system while providing a better online experience for its customers. “Tervis is expanding its product line and offerings; we are signing major licensing deals and growing overall as a company, so we needed an online solution that supports this kind of growth,” said Rick Drass, Tervis’ Vice President of Information Technology.
- Microsoft Commerce Server helps set e-commerce standards in the Middle East. Doha Bank, the largest private commercial bank in the State of Qatar, successfully launched Qatar’s first e-commerce portal www.dbanksooq.com – developed by LINK Development, leveraging Microsoft Commerce Server 2007. This new B2B and B2C Commerce Server deployment “…is expected to set new standards for e-commerce in the Gulf at large”.
- Microsoft Commerce Server embraced by interactive design community. When top interactive agency WebMetro was challenged to create a highly robust yet engaging e-commerce site for Overland, the leading retailer of fine sheepskin and leather clothing, they turned to Microsoft Commerce Server 2007. “WebMetro determined Microsoft Commerce Server 2007 would provide Overland with the reliability and enhanced platform the sheepskin retailer needed to support more than double the traffic to its website.”
- Microsoft Commerce Server 2007 enables quicker time-to-mark for high end boutique. Comptoir des Cotonniers a high end clothing boutique with locations in over ten countries in Europe and Asia created its first e-commerce site (from web design to final deployment) in just nine months with its partner Alsy and Microsoft Commerce Server 2007.
- Reliance Money, part of the Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group, announces the launch of its e-commerce web portal, offering India’s largest online range of financial products to its customers www.RelianceMoneyMall.com. “….we realized the need to develop a comprehensive online shopping solution that would deliver financial and related products for all asset classes – ranging from insurance, mutual funds to bullion,’’ said Mr. Bandyopadhyay.