The CodePlex team deployed a few times over the last week. Below is a roll-up of changes:
- Fixed issue with being able add additional commits to pull requests – Thanks to Oren Novotny
- Fixed problem with issue summaries breaking within words – Thanks to Jeff Handley and SoonDead
- Corrected inconsistencies between the time displayed on the history page and previous versions page for Git/Hg commits.
- Fixed perma-link issue when linking to forks. – Thanks to Scott Blomquist
- Fixed problem with connecting via Windows Live Writer – Thanks to yufeih
- Fixed source browsing problem when folders have special characters.
- Fixed AppHarbor service hooks for Mercurial projects.
Have ideas on how to improve CodePlex? Please visit our suggestions page! Vote for existing ideas or submit a new one.