Here are the notes for this week’s release on CodePlex:
- Fixed an issue were previewing a file’s diff on a pull request would fail for Mercurial projects.
- Fixed a wrapping issue displaying a long file path when viewing a diff of a file.
- Fixed a rare instance where styling of the CodePlex website would fail.
- Fixed the side-by-side diff popup not being able to horizontally scroll.
- Fixed several UI layout issues.
Have ideas on how to improve CodePlex? Please visit our suggestions page! Vote for existing ideas or submit a new one.