Happy belated 4th of July, everyone! Here are the notes for this week’s release on CodePlex:
- Implemented performance improvements to Git repositories.
- Fixed an issue that caused the final “click here” download link to fail in projects that display ads.
- Fixed an issue for certain projects that made it impossible to edit releases.
- Fixed an issue where the URL for a diff of a file would not take users to the diff in question.
- Fixed a rare issue that prevented a small subset of projects from modifying their project details.
- Fixed an issue where scrollbars were missing in our side-by-side diff viewer.
- Super- and sub-scripts now work properly in documentation.
- Addressed several usability issues around the diff viewer.
- Fixed an issue where the scrollbar could disappear in the advanced issue tracker if a user opens a modal dialog.
Have ideas on how to improve CodePlex? Visit our ideas page! Vote for your favorite ideas or submit a new one.
Got Twitter? Follow us and keep apprised of the latest releases and service status at @codeplex.