Here are the notes for this week’s release on CodePlex:
- Improved the diff viewer to take you directly to the first diff when viewing a file’s diff.
- We decreased the size of all of our form elements to be more in line with the rest of the content of our site.
- Fixed various issues around interacting with the diff viewer, especially around scrolling and interacting with the splitter.
- Fixed an issue where non-project members were seeing inapplicable TFS connection instructions when clicking on the source code details of a project.
- Fixed an issue where searching with the enter key on the advanced issue tracker was not working.
- Removed the confirmation pop-up when picking SVN as a source control option.
- Fixed an issue where the bulk editing dialog of issues in Internet Explorer would become unusable if there were values to choose.
- Fixed an issue where project logos would not show up when browsing under https in FireFox and Chrome.
- Fixed an issue affecting the formatting of code in pull request code comment notifications.
Have ideas on how to improve CodePlex? Visit our ideas page! Vote for your favorite ideas or submit a new one.
Got Twitter? Follow us and keep apprised of the latest releases and service status at @codeplex.