Here are the notes for this week’s release on CodePlex:
- We now support the ability to conduct pull requests in Git and Mercurial across arbitrary branches in your project. No forks necessary! If you’re on a small team of contributors, this is a great way to conduct code reviews for changes to your project.
- We now support e-mail notifications to be delivered whenever a comment is added to a pull request or line of code pertaining to a pull request. A checkbox for subscribing now appears at the bottom of all pull requests. You can manage your subscriptions by editing your profile.
- Updated the various change subscription details page to reflect our newer UI theme.
- Changed the placement of horizontal scrollbar when viewing diffs of pull requests and commits to be inline with the code.
- Fixed various issues around interacting with the new diff viewer that we introduced last week. Do let us know if you have any feedback on the new diff viewer.
Have ideas on how to improve CodePlex? Visit our ideas page! Vote for your favorite ideas or submit a new one.
Got Twitter? Follow us and keep apprised of the latest releases and service status at @codeplex.