Here are the notes for this week’s release:
Diffs in Pull Requests and Commits
- We altered the way we display diffs across commits and pull requests to maximize the amount of vertical real estate devoted to the diff. Before, the viewport for diffs was always snapped to the height of the browser, which meant that on lower resolutions, the amount of space for viewing diffs could become very tiny. Now, the majority of the browser vertical space is devoted to viewing the diffs. Let us know what you think!
- Fixed an issue where returning to the list of files changed from a diff would sometimes not show the list of files.
- Fixed the dialogs for approving and denying requests to join projects.
- Fixed various issues around validation of project details when publishing a project.
- Fixed an issue that caused the formatting of our tabs in pull requests to not display properly.
- Fixed an issue where users browsing Unicode files in a Git project would see error pages.
- Fixed various issues where the option to subscribe to notifications would not appear properly.
Have ideas on how to improve CodePlex? Visit our ideas page! Vote for your favorite ideas or submit a new one.
Got Twitter? Follow us and keep apprised of the latest releases and service status at @codeplex.