Here are the notes for this week’s release:
- We added diff previews to the pull request creation page so that you have more context in the pull request that you’re creating.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from downloading files if they were using an ad blocker browser plug-in.
- Fixed an issue that caused harmless error messages to appear when pushing changes using Git.
- Fixed an issue where visiting the project openings search results would result in a non-functional search box.
- Fixed an issue where projects would break if users attempted to publish the project with an empty description.
- The formatting of tabs on pull requests has disappeared. We’ll fix this issue early next week with another deployment.
Have ideas on how to improve CodePlex? Visit our ideas page! Vote for your favorite ideas or submit a new one.
Got Twitter? Follow us and keep apprised of the latest releases and service status at @codeplex.