Here are the notes for this week’s release:
- We’ve moved the pull request creation UI from a modal dialog to a full page to make room for more context on what you’re sending with your pull request. In this week’s changes, you’ll see the list of commits; look for diffs to appear in the coming weeks.
- Corrected several issues where the line that had comments associated was not being properly differentiated in the code snippet previews on pull request discussions.
- Corrected an issue where pull request line comments would not appear to be associated with the proper line of code.
- Fixed an issue where accepting pull requests was not working properly.
- Fixed an issue where code snippets could not be inserted using Opera.
- Fixed an issue where Internet Explorer displayed an error message when browsing the site using https.
- Fixed an issue where the CAPTCHA was not displaying properly on the Contact User page.
- Fixed an issue where paging was not working properly in the “Recent Release in Followed Projects” sections for logged in users.
- Updated the activity stream to no longer auto-load new items when scrolling down.
- Added an explicit download link at the end of the download countdown in case certain browsers/scenarios don’t automatically start downloading.
Have ideas on how to improve CodePlex? Visit our ideas page! Vote for your favorite ideas or submit a new one.
Got Twitter? Follow us and keep apprised of the latest releases and service status at @codeplex.