We deployed another release yesterday. Thanks for the great feedback so far on our new look! We’ve been reacting to a bunch of the issues that people have found and will continue to tweak and refine our design. Please keep the feedback coming! Here are the notes for this release:
Fixes: User Interface and Formatting
- We took a pass through the text and font in various places to increase the contrast between the foreground and background colors. Let us know if this is an improvement or if there are other areas where the contrast is still too small.
- Re-styled various pages to better fit the new UI theme.
- Fixed an issue where the site survey was transparent.
- Fixed an issue where tables in wikis/documentation lost their borders and could extend beyond their intended boundary.
- Fixed the formatting of the Discussion List header.
- Fixed an issue in Internet Explorer where long descriptions on forks would extend beyond their intended boundary.
- Fixed an issue on the forks list page where the pagination of forks overlapped the filter for setting the number of viewable forks.
- Fixed an issue where long usernames would appear cut off in discussion threads.
- Fixed an issue where the My Subscriptions filter for discussions was not working as intended.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on a commit when browsing the source code changes in a fork was not working.
- Fixed an issue where adding ClickOnce releases was not working as intended.
- Fixed an issue where tags for open positions were not working as intended.
Have ideas on how to improve CodePlex? Visit our ideas page! Vote for your favorite ideas or submit a new one.
Got Twitter? Follow us and keep apprised of the latest releases and service status at @codeplex.