Here are the notes for today’s release:
- Updated the GNU Lesser General Public License for new projects to match the latest license version
- Deployed several bug fixes around HTTPS support:
- Fixed an issue where the advanced view filters in the issue tracker would fail to work under HTTPS.
- Fixed an issue where voting was not working properly under HTTPS.
- Fixed an issue where navigating using AJAX would fail under HTTPS.
- Fixed several other minor scripting errors for various scenarios under HTTPS.
- Fixed an issue where text in the Discussions List would appear cut off in Safari.
- Fixed an issue where shortcuts on the Work Items page conflicted with standard Mac shortcuts.
- Tweaked the design of code snippets in discussion to be consistent with wiki code snippets.
Have ideas on how to improve CodePlex? Visit our ideas page! Vote for your favorite ideas or submit a new one.
Got Twitter? Follow us and keep apprised of the latest releases and service status at @codeplex.