Here are the notes for today’s release:
- Clarified the purpose of the fork name when creating a fork of a project.
- Added confirmation messages to deletion of system requirements when editing documentation.
- Deployed several bug fixes:
- Fixed an issue that was causing AppHarbor build notifications to fail. Thanks to claq2 for the bug report!
- Fixed several issues where extremely long titles or descriptions on items on the issues, discussions, profiles, and home pages would not wrap properly.
- Fixed a minor wrapping issue around the link to upload patches.
- Fixed an issue with viewing RSS feeds in Internet Explorer.
- Fixed an issue where replying to a discussion with a quote would push the content past the page margins.
Have ideas on how to improve CodePlex? Visit our ideas page! Vote for your favorite ideas or submit a new one.
Got Twitter? Follow us and keep apprised of the latest releases and service status at @codeplex.