Here are the notes for today’s release:
- Added a progress indicator when saving issues.
- Added support for viewing CodePlex RSS feeds in Chrome.
- Deployed several bug fixes:
- Fixed an issue where the back button on Internet Explorer was not working as intended when browsing code.
- Fixed an issue where long commit comments would push the source control info box outside of the boundaries of the page.
- Fixed an issue where Internet Explorer users were not able to widen the frame of the source code browser until a file was selected.
- Fixed an issue where opening a source code file directly from a URL in Internet Explorer would cause the source code tree to be collapsed.
- Fixed an issue where adding a code snippet with long lines of text to a discussion thread using Internet Explorer would needlessly display a vertical scrollbar, limiting the amount of code visible.
- Fixed an issue where tabbing through some links would render them invisible.
- We deprecated support for embedding PreEmptive analytics statistics on the project statistics page. If you’re interested in collecting and reporting your own statistics, PreEmptive’s RunTime Intelligence Endpoint Starter Kit offers a good starting point for capturing data.
Have ideas on how to improve CodePlex? Visit our ideas page! Vote for your favorite ideas or submit a new one.
Got Twitter? Follow us and keep apprised of the latest releases and service status at @codeplex.