Sample Download :
Windows Azure Access Control Service integrates WIF, so ASP.NET developers can easily create Claims-Aware Application by Identity and Access extension. But for C/S application, developers can’t add STS reference to their client, it’s harder to use ACS with client application and web service.
This code sample demonstrates how to use Azure ACS work with third part Identity provider such as google, yahoo. You can find the answers for all the following questions in the code sample:
- How to use third part IDP such as google, yahoo in WPF.
- How to get RP’s claims information in WPF client app.
- How to desterilize security token provided by google or yahoo.
- How to secure a web service using Windows Azure ACS.
- How to verify SWT issued by the specific realm in Windows Azure ACS.
You can find more code samples that demonstrate the most typical programming scenarios by using Microsoft All-In-One Code Framework Sample Browser or Sample Browser Visual Studio extension. They give you the flexibility to search samples, download samples on demand, manage the downloaded samples in a centralized place, and automatically be notified about sample updates. If it is the first time that you hear about Microsoft All-In-One Code Framework, please watch the introduction video on Microsoft Showcase, or read the introduction on our homepage http://1code.codeplex.com/.