Sample Download :
The code sample demonstrates the following tasks related to platform detection:
1. Detect the name of the current operating system. (e.g. "Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise")
2. Detect the version of the current operating system. (e.g. "Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7600.0")
3. Determine whether the current operating system is a 64-bit operating system.
4. Determine whether the current process is a 64-bit process.
5. Determine whether an arbitrary process running on the system is 64-bit.
You can find more code samples that demonstrate the most typical programming scenarios by using Microsoft All-In-One Code Framework Sample Browser or Sample Browser Visual Studio extension. They give you the flexibility to search samples, download samples on demand, manage the downloaded samples in a centralized place, and automatically be notified about sample updates. If it is the first time that you hear about Microsoft All-In-One Code Framework, please watch the introduction video on Microsoft Showcase, or read the introduction on our homepage http://1code.codeplex.com/.