After you have configured SharePoint Server 2007 for Kerberos authentication, you can now configure Excel Services for Kerberos authentication. Follow these steps in the order in which they are presented to configure Excel Services for Kerberos authentication.
Step 1: Configure user permissions in SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services
1. Start SQL Server Management Studio, and then connect to the instance of SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services.
2. Right-click the Analysis Services folder, and then click Properties .
3. Click Security in the navigation pane.
4. Under NT Users and Groups , click Add , and then add each user who you want to grant access to Excel services. If you want to grant access to all users, add Authenticated users .
5. Close Analysis Services Properties .
Step 2: Configure SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services to use Kerberos authentication
For more information about how to configure SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services to use Kerberos authentication, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
917409 How to configure SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services to use Kerberos authentication
Step 3: Configure Excel Services for delegation
To configure Excel Services for delegation, follow these steps:
1. At a command prompt, type the following, and then press ENTER:
STSADM -o set-ecssecurity -ssp Shared Services Provider Name -accessmodel delegation
2. Type the following, and then press ENTER:
STSADM -o execadmsvcjobs