The PDC (10/26-10/30 in LA) is all about the future of the Microsoft Platform.
So it’s appropriate that we’re going to be showing the next generation of OCS 2007, OC 2007 and the UC Platform SDKs for the first time at the PDC.
Learn: We’ve got a lot to show in our sessions if you look under the Unified Communications tag:
Office Communications Server and Exchange: Platform Futures
- Presenters: Chris Mayo, David Ollason
- Learn how applications and services can add presence, IM, VOIP, and Video using the Unified Communications Platform. Also, see the roadmap for the future of Microsoft Unified Communications (UC) products and the new UC Platform SDKs.
Exchange Web Services Managed API: Unified Communications Development for Exchange
- Presenter: Jason Henderson
- The new Exchange Web Services Managed API provides managed code access to Exchange, whether running on premises or in the cloud. Learn how this new Microsoft .NET API provides full access to Microsoft Exchange mail, calendaring, scheduling, contacts, eventing, synchronization, permissioning, and public folders programmatically using the Exchange Web Services protocol.
Office Communications Server 2007 R2: Enabling Unified Communications
- Presenters: Oscar Newkerk, David Ollason
- Learn how UCMA 2.0 and Unified Communication Workflow Activities provide a powerful communications arsenal to build Presence, IM, and voice-enabled services that can be leveraged from any application.
We’ll have some other cool things to do after/around our sessions.
Socialize: Come to the UC booth. I’m going to be there along with the rest of the UC Platform team so we can sit down and talk about the new platform SDKs, scenarios, write some code, hit the whiteboard, whatever.
Do: If you come to our sessions and get motivated to kick the tires, we’ll have HOLs at the PDC. Do the HOLs and you’ll be the first to see/touch/use the bits publically. The UC Platform team and I will be around to answer your questions and get your feedback.
Hope to see you there.