Clip Organizer error codes: say that in English, please?

Are you getting errors when trying to insert clips in a document?

Need a little help figuring out what they mean?

Here are some common errors, and knowledge base articles that can help you address them:

Problem

Solution

When you try to insert Clip Art into a Microsoft Office document or publication, you may receive the following error message:

Clip organizer cannot complete the operation, the specified procedure could not be found. Error code: 0x8007007f

When you try to insert clip art in a document in a Microsoft Office program, the clip art is not inserted and you receive the following error message:

Clipart cannot complete the operation. Interface not registered. Error code 0x80040155.

Microsoft Clip Organizer cannot access information in your collections, or you receive one of the following error messages:

Storage for My Collections is corrupted beyond repair.

-or-

MSTOREDB.EXE has generated errors and will be closed by Windows.

-or-

Clip Organizer cannot access the file. An error occurred during a seek operation.

-or-

Clip Organizer cannot complete the operation. An unexpected error occurred.

-or-

Error code 0x80030019

When you try to insert clip art in a document in a Microsoft Office program, you receive the following error message:

Clip Organizer cannot complete the operation. Error Code 0x800c0008.

When you try to use Microsoft Clip Organizer, you may receive the following error message:

Clip Organizer cannot complete the operation, unspecified error 0x80004005.

1. Suzanne Mateffy says:

For the last few days, I get a message that says, "Service Unavailable at this time" each time I try to access clip art on the office website.  I’m a Mac user running Tiger and using Word 04.  Ideas?  Please?

2. David G says:

I just received an error not listed:

Clip Organizer cannot complete the operation.

Catastrophic failure

Error Code 0x8000FFFF

3. Priscilla Linn says:

The error code came up too fast for me to read, but it might have been something like RDA?  I’ve had no trouble with clip art all day until this evening and now I can’t open clips at all.  Any ideas welcome. Thanks.

4. JAU says:

HELP!  I have not been able to download clips for weeks now.  I keep receiving Error Code 0x8004022D; I’m not able open the organizer at times or to compact files as it suggests.  Please help!!!

5. kamalhussein says:

Hello my is babajeceelow alike artist music so marcher

that why i make a web sit

kkkkkkkkkkkk yaw that my music

6. Sandy Morgan says:

My error message is ‘clip organizer cannot complete the operation. class not registered. error code 0x80040154’. I just upgrade to Publisher 2007, and can’t even open any clip art, yet alone download any. Please help!

7. mandy says:

Hey, I believe it’s the site.  I’ve received all these messages and they say it’s not my computer, but an error on the company’s part.  A few kinks REALLY need to be worked out, soon.  Good Luck

8. John P Amato says:

Hi,,, we are getting the following error message:

"clip organizer cannot complete the operation "Error Code 0x800C0007"".  i was not able to find any information on this, do you have any info …thanks..

ps: jpmcca@hotmail.com

9. Roberta says:

Jeez-Louise! I see the answer to just about every error code except for the one that I get…

Catastrophic Failure

Error Code 0 x 8000FFFF

every time I try to add new clips to my organizer…in spite of the fact I just repaired it and compacted everything!

tallblonde01@comcast.net

Ro

10. allison says:

I also get the Catastrophic Failure

Error Code 0 x 8000FFFF

There really should be another way to access the clip art if I am unable to get it to my clip gallery and I have a valid copy of office. So can you add a fix if you get this error? (I’m sure its going to be something like reinstall offfice ….)

11. Allison says:

I ended up fixing my Catastrophic Failure Error Code 0 x 8000FFFF by just downloading one clip at a time.

12. allison says:

also just discovered on the Catastrophic Failure

Error Code 0 x 8000FFFF that it doesn’t like .png files (probably due to me having an older system).

13. Shae says:

I just got this error too: Clip Organizer Cannot Complete the Operation Catastrophic Failure Error Code 0x8000FFFF

I was attempting to download 4 cliparts from the Office Clipart online site…Is there some kind of workaround for this?

14. Barbara says:

Clip Organizer cannot complete the operation Class Nor Registered Error Code 0x80040154. Tell me how to correct this error code so that I can use the Clip Art function. Don’t know why I started getting this error in WOrd, Excel, Outlook and Power Point. Oh did work on the MDAC files with no luch

Comments are closed.