Internet Explorer and Netscape users: here's a how-to article for you.
Firefox and Safari users:
- Select the images you want on http://office.microsoft.com/clipart
- Click Download items (that's in the left navigation bar, under Selection basket)
- Click Download now
- When given the choice to open or save, click Save to disk
- Choose a folder and click Save
- Double-click the clip file to open it in Clip Gallery
- if it fails to open, check to see if the clip file name includes a .cil extension; if it doesn't end in .cil, rename the file to include the extension:
- Click the file name that you want to add the extension to
- Type a new name that ends with .cil
- Press RETURN
Tip: Start Firefox and go to Preferences > Main; select Always ask me where to save files, so you know where to find them.
Tip: Start Safari and go to Preferences > General; select a location under Save downloaded files to, so you know where to find them.