Sorry--it has been a while since I have posted anything. Zac and team have been getting lots of great content posted on the Access team blog lately and I have been swamped with the next release work. Any ways, years ago I presented at the UK Access User Group National Seminar--it was one of my most favorite events as the people made me feel really welcome and it was wonderful visiting London. I really got to find a way to get back next year...
If you have a chance, I highly recommend going... Here is the information I cross-posted to the Access blog...
Here's the overview of what's on at the UK AUG National Conference on Friday 16th November - they have tried to keep the cost down to £99 as a thank you to support over the years. Follow the link below to book online or print out a paper booking form.
Access User Group National Seminar
Friday 16th November 2007
Microsoft Offices, Reading
The next Access User Group seminar will be on 16th of November at Microsoft's Offices in Reading. Topics include:
- Office 2007 Client Developer Features
Martin Parry, Microsoft
- Application Development - Sharepoint As An Alternative Tool to Access
Stuart Holywell, Gordon Associates
- Application Development - Working with Access 2007 and SharePoint Together
Derek Goodridge, WorkerThread Limited
- Access 2007 Is Great – No It Isn’t – Yes It Is – No It Isn’t: a review of the new version of Access Alan Cossey
- Converting SQL from Access to SQL Server
- Overview of Office 2007
Rod Gordon, Gordon Associates