I’m interested in learning more about how developers are using the ribbon to build data applications, particularly design strategies that mix or separate navigation (open form) and application commands (cut/copy/paste, filter by selection, toggle filter, etc).
I have a FREE copy of John Viescas and Jeff Conrad’s excellent work Microsoft Office Access 2007 Inside Out for your time. If you have built a ribbon application and willing to spend 45 minutes sharing your experience here is how it would work:
- Send me mail with a couple quick screen shots to clintc *_at_* Microsoft *dot* com.
- I will schedule a 30 minute live meeting request where you can demo your application to me.
- You will need to install the live meeting ActiveX control if you don’t already have Live Meeting installed.
- During the live meeting you will walk me through the application, talk about what you like and don’t like about the ribbon user model for applications.
- I will send you a free copy of the Access 2007 Inside Out book.
This is a great opportunity influence the next generation of Access applications.