Yes we just released NAV 2009, but our Developer help has now already been updated, and can be found here:
This update includes new and improved Developer, Installation, and Administration content versus what shipped with the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 installation media, including
- Nearly 80 bugs fixed. 197 topics updated or added (~15% of the total).
- Updates to C/SIDE Reference to reflect Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009.
- Major improvements to content on How to Develop for NAV, particularly explanations on the differences in developing for the two clients.
- Updates and new content for Page Designer and File Handling topics.
- New content on security for the RoleTailored client.
Also notice that the files nav_adg.chm, nav_install.chm are merged with the cside.chm, so now all Developer Help is found in cside.chm.
We will continue to improve the Developer Help so expect an update to the Developer help in the near future. Here subjects like debugging in RoleTailored client, which I previously described on my blog, will be explained in more details.
If you have issue viewing the new file, you might one to check out the resolution found in this KB902225
/Claus Lundstrøm, Program Manager, Dynamics NAV