I have just finished off my official work commitments here in Seoul. I am leaving tomorrow morning but thought i would list some of the highlights from my visit in Seoul:
- Arriving in Seoul to find that Singapore Airlines had misplaced my bag and left it in Singapore. Bit of a problem with no clothes and some of the computer gear i needed for the O12 training.
- Cab from airport to Seoul city (the airport is actually in a different city and quite a long way away from Seoul) ... driver happy to be doing 160kph ... for at least 40 mins ... no indicators ... lots of horn ... and me worried for my life.
- Grand Intercontinental a great hotel, central, broadband, serves great hamburger 24x7
- Korean people ... they are all so helpful and happy.
- From the little of Seoul that i have seen, its a nice city.