Somehow i managed to get roped into a 4 day long digestive tract cleanse.
With so much “modern” food being so highly processed and refined you apparently end up with your digestive tract in a state of disrepair. Apparently this results in the degraded ability to absorb nutrients etc… as food processes.
The aim of this 4 day cleanse is to clean out your system and effectively get it back in proper working order.
So … i have no real idea what this is going to do to me … but many people before have done this and swear by it.
Here are the basics:
– No eating food for 4 days (radical i know)
– Drinking at least 1.5 liters of juice and water per day
– A “meal” of herbs and extracts (will get into these more another day) morning, noon and night
– Emema twice a day !
– Lots of rest and relaxation
– Plenty of time in the bathroom contemplating life and half your body leaves you.
I will get into more of the details another day … but for today … day one … my breakfast consisted of juice from my newly purchased juicer and a concoction of herbs.
I think this is mad … but will give it a go and report back