I’m apparently going for a record, trying to see if I can spend the entire month of October jet-lagged. So far, so good (just got back from Singapore)…
Anyway, I like free stuff
as much as far more than the next guy. So, I figured I’d pass this one along – an initiative sponsored by my friend Fumie:
Windows Application Compatibility Engagement (ACE)
Concerned about application compatibility but don’t know what it takes?
Do your critical applications seem incompatible with Vista?
Sign up for ACE!
The Application Compatibility Engagement (ACE) program is a 2-3 day fully funded (FREE) on-site consultative engagement for customers who have 100+ PCs, who are considering Vista Deployment, and/or have issues with application compatibility. One of Microsoft’s ACE partners will go to your site and conduct a full assessment and develop concrete steps toward remediating any incompatible applications.
- Click to the Microsoft Application Compatibility Engagement Site
- Go immediately to Step 2 and fill out the form, OR
- Email us with the following basic deployment information:
- company name
- contact name
- contact phone/email
- seats being deployed
- number of 3rd party apps
- number of in house apps
- the ACE Partner (see step 2) you’d like to work with (or we can pick one for you)
- A Microsoft representative will contact you to discuss your needs.
- We’ll organize a conference call to discuss your environment, objectives, and assessment logistics, with the ACE partner, and set an assessment date.
Once you participate in ACE you would have an opportunity to participate in a Case Study and have it placed on microsoft.com.