In recent past we have noticed that few customers complaining about sign in, while attempting to publish to Azure or accessing an Azure resources like CloudService, WebSite or Storage from Visual Studio 2013 Update 4. They were getting below mentioned exception, while publishing/accessing Azure resources from Visual Studio 2013.
Sorry, but we're having trouble signing you in
User account you used to sign in is not supported for this application. Please use a different account to sign in
Microsoft Azure Product Group confirmed that this issue is going to fix in next major release of Azure SDK, however in mean time, if you're effected by this issue, please follow one of the below mentioned workarounds :
1. Right click on the "Azure" node in VS Server Explorer, and then click "Connect to Microsoft Azure Subscription...".
2. If a dialog appears saying you are already signed in with an account, click OK to sign out.
3. Sign in with the desired account.
1. Right click on the "Azure" node in VS Server Explorer, and then click "Manage Subscriptions...".
2. In the "Manage Microsoft Azure Subscriptions" dialog, click the "Sign Out" button on the "Subscriptions" tab if you are already signed in.
3. Close the dialog, and then close Visual Studio.
4. Open Windows File Explorer, navigate to "This PC -> Documents -> Visual Studio 2013 -> Settings" folder.
5. You will see the file "Windows Azure Subscriptions.xml". Rename or delete the file.
6. Start Visual Studio again.
7. Right click the "Azure" node in VS Server Explorer, and then select "Connect to Microsoft Azure Subscription...".
8. Sign in with the desired account.