In addition to the release of DirectXMesh, I’ve also updated the other CodePlex projects with July 2014 releases.
DirectX Tool Kit
The July 2014 release includes some minor fixes to DirectXTK for Audio and some updates related to the latest Xbox One XDK.
The many versions of DirectXTK Simple Sample have been updated on MSDN Code Gallery.
- SimpleSample – A Win32 desktop sample (no audio)
- SimpleSample – A Win32 desktop sample that uses XAudio 2.8 (Windows 8.x)
- SimpleSample – A Win32 desktop sample that uses XAudio 2.7 (Windows Vista or later) from the legacy DirectX SDK
- SimpleSample – A Windows Store app sample for Windows 8
- SimpelSample – A Windows Store app sample for Windows 8.1
- SimpleSample – A Windows phone 8 sample
- SimpleSample – A Win32 desktop sample that demonstrates DirectXTK in combination with DXUT.
Update: DirectX Tool Kit is also hosted on GitHub
The July 2014 release fixes some bugs in texconv command-line tool and addresses some customer requests, as well as including some updates for the latest Xbox One XDK.
Update: DirectXTex is also hosted on GitHub
Effects for Direct3D 11
The July 2014 release (11.10) is a minor update with some code review feedback.
Update: Effects 11 is also hosted on GitHub
Samples: The sample package for this version of Effects was refreshed along with a new sample (a port of the Direct3D 10 Instancing10 sample), as well as publishing of the “Effects” tutorials series Tutorial11 – 14 on MSDN Code Gallery.
DXUT for Direct3D 11
The July 2014 release (11.06) has a number of bug fixes for device enumeration, the change device (F2) dialogs, and numerous other code review feedback changes.
Update: DXUT11 is also hosted on GitHub
Samples: The samples based on this version of DXUT posted on MSDN Code Gallery were also updated.