We have released recently a number of videos on the recently released Team Foundation Server 2010 and Project Server Integration Feature Pack, providing an overview of the solution and demonstrating its key capabilities:
- Top-Down Planning of Business Requirements within an Enterprise Project using Team Foundation Server and Project Server
- Managing Project Details in an Enterprise Project Plan Mapped to a Team Project in Team Foundation Server
- Making Agile Team Progress Visible to the Project Management Office
- Managing Field Mappings for Integration of Team Foundation Server and Project Server
- Application Lifecycle Management: Microsoft Project Server 2010 and Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2010, Better Together (Tech.Ed session delivered last week)
Last but least, please book your calendar for this upcoming webcast on the subject on June 8, 2011 at 8:00am Pacific Time: TechNet Webcast: Implementing Team Foundation Server 2010 and Project Server Integration Feature Pack from Siddharth Bhatia and myself.