As announced by my colleague Jan: Project 2010 Beta Virtual Lab is available as hosted experience in your browser!
- This Virtual Lab is the same version of the below downloadable image, but available as hosted experience directly in your Internet Explorer. Please click here to proceed.
- Please pay close attention to System Requirements – especially if you are in a corporate environment behind firewall!
- Download includes requirements, demo script and setup instructions – proceed here.
- Please pay close attention to Setting up the Host Machine document as it includes important steps to restore the Virtual Machine and get going!
- For optimal performance we recommend 8GB RAM and Solid State Drive (SSD) for your host machine.
Key Microsoft Project 2010 Resources
- Project 2010 Web site: http://www.microsoft.com/project/2010
- Project Server 2010 Beta TechCenter (TechNet): http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/projectserver/ee263909.aspx
- Project 2010 Beta Resource Center (MSDN): http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/ee695847.aspx
- Project 2010 webcasts and podcasts: http://www.microsoft.com/events/series/epm.aspx?tab=webcasts
- Project 2010 Forums: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/projectserver2010,projectprofessional2010