Magic Quadrant for IT Project and Portfolio Management (Gartner Research, June 2, 2009) Gartner positions Microsoft in the Leaders’ quadrant in its Magic Quadrant for IT Project and Portfolio Management. The Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) market remains active in an adverse global economy. This year's Magic Quadrant acknowledges emerging IT planning and control and application lifecycle management integration support, two (but not the only) routes for expanding PPM systems.
Note our progress compared to others with respect to the 2008 report.
Time to purchase and deploy EPM 2007 🙂
- Microsoft Project 2007 home page: www.microsoft.com/project
- Microsoft Project 2007 blog – http://blogs.msdn.com/project/
- EPM Connect: http://www.epmconnect.com/US/Pages/home.aspx
- Microsoft Office Enterprise Project Management Solution demo: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/project/HA101672611033.aspx?pid=CL100627011033
- Microsoft Project 2007 Solution center: http://support.microsoft.com/ph/11381
- Microsoft Project User Group: http://www.mpug.org/Pages/Home.aspx