The Microsoft Project Conference 2009 site has just been updated with the following information:
- There will not be any conference (FAQ page) in Europe or Asia:
- Microsoft Project 2010
- Track description
- System Administration
- Deployment and Migration
- Business Applications and Solutions
- Product Overview
- Executive Track
- Preliminary Sessions (more to come in the next month), some key sessions so far:
- Connecting the Worlds of Project Portfolio Management & Application Development
- Introducing Microsoft’s Innovation Process Management (IPM) Solution
- Microsoft Enterprise Project Management 2010 Migration Deep Dive
- Project Desktop 2010 Overview
- Project Server 2010 - Demand Management
- Application Lifecycle Management with Project Server 2010
- Microsoft Project Conference 2009 Awards Program
- and most importantly there is a rodeo on Tuesday night so get your Lucchese boots and Stetson hat and come on over (yes I have both) 🙂
There won’t be another worldwide Project Conference elsewhere or during the next year so we encourage you to register for Project Conference 2009. Don’t miss the opportunity to “Learn, Connect and Grow” at Project Conference 2009 in Phoenix, AZ from September 14th-17th, 2009.
This year’s conference will exclusively disclose the powerful capabilities included in Microsoft Project 2010 and Microsoft Enterprise Project Management (EPM) Solutions while providing real world guidance on how Microsoft Project 2007 and Microsoft EPM Solutions are helping customers today with Project and Portfolio Management to save money, enhance efficiency and prepare for future growth. With in-depth content and hands-on opportunities to learn about Microsoft Project 2010 and Microsoft EPM Solutions, obtain unique insights into how the next release will continue to support your business tomorrow.
If you are an EPM Specialized partner register to this pre-conference event to get more in depth training: Get Ready for Project 2010 - Technical Airlift Being Held as Part of the Project Conference 2009.
The Microsoft Project Conference 2009 awards program recognizes customers and partners who have delivered innovative solutions built on Microsoft Enterprise Project Management 2007 technologies. This worldwide event represents a unique opportunity for you to showcase your solutions and to earn recognition from customers, partners and industry influencers. Finalists and winners will be announced on August 15, 2009 and will be recognized at the Microsoft Project Conference 2009 in Phoenix, Arizona, from September 14–17, 2009.
Hope to see you all in Phoenix!