The following VPAT documents describe how the accessibility features of Microsoft products help federal agencies address the requirements of Section 508 Standards.
A Voluntary Product Accessibility Template, or VPAT, is a standardized form developed by the Information Technology Industry Council to show how a software product meets key regulations of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
The act requires all agencies and departments of the U.S. federal government to make electronic information and technology accessible to federal employees and members of the public with disabilities.
VPAT templates that are applicable to EPM:
- Project Server 2007 VPAT
- Project Server 2003 VPAT
- Project Standard and Professional 2007 VPAT
- Project Standard and Professional 2003 VPAT
- Project Standard and Professional 2002 VPAT
- Project 2000 VPAT
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (Enterprise) VPAT
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (Standard) VPAT