OneNote Mobile now for iPhone!

It’s another great day for OneNote lovers. OneNote Mobile is available for the iPhone. It’s been a top customer request for awhile, so it’s great to finally have this out. You can read more about it on Takeshi Numoto’s blog, and Mike Oldenburg’s blog goes into more detail. And if you happen to be reading this on your iPhone, the link to OneNote Mobile in the app store is here

The icing on the cake is that it is free for a limited time, so go get it now!

I am sure people will have lots of questiosn about this release, and want to know if there will be OneNote for iPad, Mac, Andorid, whatever. I won’t be able to answer those questions, so please don’t bother asking 🙂 . If you have specific questions about OneNote Mobile for IPhone, you can ask Mike Oldenburg on his blog. I use a Windows Phone these days (which already has OneNote Mobile) so I am not the best guy to ask. As always though I am happy to chat with anyone who wants to leave a comment.

Yippee!

1. cplcarrot says:

US Only of course and no reason why. I can understand localisation costs but as may core users are multi-lingual why the arbitrary geographic restriction?

2. Chris_Pratley says:

cplcarrot: I don't know, sorry. Perhaps ask Takeshi on his blog.

3. Thomas says:

Nice Idea but please aloow this for international customer. Currently we cannot download but we love to do.

Thanks Thomas

4. Eric says:

I know that Android competes with Windows Phone 7 but if you are releasing for iPhone, why not for Android too? That would get me to switch from using Evernote and I would buy a copy of Onenote 2010.

5. rms says:

Boy, as an American not living in USA … the pits that Microsoft discriminates for non-USA people.  The globe is small.  Release it everywhere.

6. LaVidaMD says:

Is an Android app going to be available soon?

7. Android Anonymous says:

Release for Android, watch Microsoft expand and compete with EverNote already available on Android. If Microsoft can form a partnership with Apple, they can do it with Google.

8. Mike says:

Why is it that Microsoft is sending out invitations to get OneNote on iPhone to countries where it is not available? You'd think Office would be smart enough to put 2+2 together and not send to people whose registered address is not in the US?

OneNote Mobile is now available on the iPhone.

It’s official – the OneNote iPhone app is here, so you can say goodbye to scribbled notes and crumpled papers. Whether you use an iPhone, Windows Phone 7, or Office Web Apps, OneNote is the perfect way to capture ideas and stay on top of your notes, no matter where the inspiration may strike.

Download now for FREE

Limited time only!

9. wong says:

Please don't render OneNote mobile a handicapped application

Please make OneNote mobile to support sections and electronic ink / inking.

Then Windows Phone 7 can really fly.

10. wong says:

Is Microsoft really not afraid?

The notetaking app on this HTC Flyer has apparently every functionality of OneNote, together with Inkseine-like interface at the bottom-right corner.

By teaming up with Google, it'll be easy to share these notes too.

Again, please make OneNote mobile competitive – by allowing full functionality comparable to this HTC Flyer.

Before it is too late.

11. Arthur says:

Hi, I know it must be a common request: why in the world OneNote is not available for Mac? This is amazing!!