It's been a while since I've blogged with lots happening at work and home becoming a Dad. Another fiscal year has come and gone and my first year in Australia has come to an end. I'm pleased to say they haven't asked me to leave yet so I'm around for FY09.
I'm running an ISV Pre-day focusing on reading partners for our Software+Services vision. If you are interested in attending, please review the agenda below and email me and I'll register you.
Proposed agenda for Mon 4 Aug Pre-Day: Get ready for Software+Services:
- 09.00 - Registration & Arrival
- What is Software + Services?
- What are the Business Opportunities for SQL Server?
- “How to workshop” #1: raising funding
- Segment presentations
- “How to workshop” #2: Setting up Internationally
- The ISV Royalty and SPLA Licensing Partner Opportunities
- “How to workshop” #3: Overcoming Challenges for Growth
- Business Opportunities for APO
- 17.00 - Close
Hope to see you there.