Terms & Conditions:
1) Instructions on how to enter form part of the conditions of entry. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions.
2) The offer is only available to Certified; Gold Certified and Registered Members of the Microsoft Partner Program. One entry per company only.
3) All email requests for a training voucher/s will be reviewed individually on a first come first served basis.
4) There is no guarantee on being offered a place in your preferred course or any course, as places are limited. Total number places = 40 (20 in Sydney and Melbourne). Total value of training is worth up to AU$900 ex GST. Training is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
5) All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotion email inbox and not at the time of transmission by the entrant. Any form of automated entry using other devices or software is invalid.
6) The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who the promoter believes either has tampered with the entry process or has submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
7) The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for entries not received by the promoter. Entries will be deemed void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
8) The training is two days per city only. The dates are 12 June 2008 in Sydney (Saxons Training Facilities Level 10, 10 Barrack Street, Sydney New South Wales 2000) and 26 June 2007 in Melbourne (Saxons 500 Collins Street, Melbourne Victoria 3000).
9) Transport costs and any other expenses of attending the course are the responsibility of the Partner.
10) By registering for the training, the Partner commits to attending the course. If the registered delegate does not attend, the voucher may be transferred to another employee of the same company. In the case of no attendance, the Partner will be invoiced for the full value of training as stated in (4).
11) The stated prize value is the recommended retail value (including GST) in Australia as provided by the supplier and is correct at the time of printing. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the training.
12) Recipients of all training vouchers will be notified via email at the address from which they submitted an entry.
13) Any costs associated with requesting the training and accessing the website are the responsibility of the entrant.
14) Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, the promoter and its related bodies corporate shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the promotion or any prize.
15) The promoter assumes no responsibility for, and the entrant releases the promoter from responsibility for, any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property (including computer systems and servers) as a result of the entrant’s participation in this promotion or the conduct of the promotion generally or as a direct or indirect result of an entrant’s error, any technical problem of any kind including communications or network failure, unauthorised access to, transferring or theft of data, whether caused by the entrant or associated with the equipment or programming used in the conduct of this promotion. If, because of any such problem, this promotion is not able to be conducted as planned and/or the promotion’s administration, security, fairness or integrity are compromised or affected, the promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or disqualify any entrant involved in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion in any way.
17) The promoter is Microsoft Pty Limited, ACN 002 589 460 of 1 Epping Road, North Ryde, New South Wales, 2113.