- Microsoft just launched the first beta of Silverlight 2. Why is this important?
- What's Microsoft's revenue model for Silverlight?
- How will you decide when to go with Silverlight versus other web technologies?
- I note you've adopted the term "rich Internet application" rather than "rich interactive application" -- you're not going to fight that battle?
- How do you differentiate yourself from Flash? Why is Silverlight something that we need? Why not just use Flash if you're building an interactive web app?
- when will we see Silverlight on the iPhone?
Visit the site at http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article.cfm?articleid=1920